"I WASN'T EXPECTING IT TO BE THIS PROFESSIONAL. AN AMAZING MAGAZINE THAT IS A MUST FOR ANY COMMERCIAL MODEL AIRLINER COLLECTOR. IT HAS THE SAME QUALITY FEEL AS TOP PUBLICATIONS SUCH AS AIRLINER WORLD. A MUCH NEEDED GAP IN THIS NICHE HOBBY"
THOMAS HAHN, COLLECTOR, BERLIN
A BIG THANK YOU!
Model Airliner Magazine would firstly like to thank those that took the gamble and purchased Issue 1 of our publication. We say gamble because comitting to buying a product that didn't exist at the time is a great leap of faith and trust. We delivered what we promised so we hope that gives you the confidence that we are 100% dedicated to making this magazine work!
Feedback is starting to come in and it is all positive. We cannot explain how much we appreciate this and it gives us the boost we need to put everything into Issue 2 and beyond.
We would love to hear from you and your ideas for future Issues. The only way this can work is by taking on board what our readers want and of course including articles and features submitted by the real collectors themselves.
So, onto Issue 2 we go! Some features that are inside Issue 2 include:
• FREE POSTER INSIDE FOR EVERY READER
• Latest News
• Lockheed C-130 Exclusive pictures
• Velocity Models
• Boeing 737 Heaven in 1/500 Scale
• Part 2 of 'How To Build A Model Airport'.
• Your questions answeredcourtesy of Gemini/ADI
• WIN an LTD EDITION Boeing 737-100 Model from Inflght200
• Making Custom Decals
• Interview with AirSpotters.com
• Model Airport Showcases.
• Up-to-date retailer database
• The Aviation Society at MAN and TOYCON 2017 articles.
ISSUE 2 - SEPTEMBER 2017